Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms & Conditions before booking. These Booking Conditions set out clearly and simply the responsibilities which we (Tours of the Realm) have to you (the client) and which you in turn have to us when a contract is made between us. All matters concerning this agreement shall be subject to the Law of England and Wales.
- A sum equal to 20% of the total amount of the tour is required as a deposit.
- The booking may be cancelled if the deposit is not paid within 10 days of being requested.
- For the protection of pre-payments, all monies received in advance of the tour will be placed in a Trust account until such time as the tour has been completed. All invoices will be billed in £Sterling for payment either by credit or debit card on our secure payment website, by automatic bank transfer direct to the company account, or by Sterling cheque drawn on a United Kingdom bank
- The balance must be paid no later than 60 days before the start date of the tour, failure to do so will result in the booking being cancelled and the deposit paid being forfeited.
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL:
- You may cancel your booking at any time.
- If you cancel your booking we will retain a percentage of any monies paid to us according to the following scale
- Outside 60 days; Loss of the tour deposit
- Between 30-60 days ; Loss of 50% of the total tour cost
- Between 1- 30 days; Loss of 100% of the total tour cost
- In the event of cancellation by the client, notice must be given in writing either by e-mail or letter, by the lead client, in whose name the booking is made, at the earliest opportunity, or by phone as a last resort. Cancellation will be effective from the date of receipt and acknowledged by Tours of the Realm by return.
- Requests for refund, within the terms of the cancellation policy, should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and these will be dealt with within 14 days of receipt.
- If for any reason Tours of the Realm has to cancel a tour, Tours of the Realm will give notice by email, letter or phone call to the lead client, in whose name the booking is made. Alternative dates or a full refund will be offered.
- A contract will exist between you and Tours of the Realm only from the day your deposit is received by us into our bank account. The contract is then binding upon you and Tours of the Realm and Tours of the Realm will be released from the contract at the end of your tour.
- Tours of the Realm reserve the right to break our contract with you in time of declared war, national emergency, civil unrest or similar event and you may do so likewise. In such circumstances we reserve the right not to refund deposits
- We have NO liability for loss, damage, delay, inconvenience or direct or consequential loss however caused. We are NOT responsible for any personal injury or losses you may suffer while visiting any place of interest or activity not directly provided by Tours of the Realm
- Tours of the Realm will not disclose your details to any third party, apart from when necessary for the purposes of making travel arrangements or booking accommodation on your behalf.
We strongly recommend that you take out appropriate holiday insurance to cover your costs should illness, injury, or other unforeseen circumstances cause you or other members of your party to cancel or curtail your tour.